Shaft-design, deformation, strength, safety
The calculation is designed for geometrical designs and complex examinations of shafts.
The programme solves the following tasks:
- Simple definition of installed shafts, including hollow ones.
- Options of definitions of necking-down, recesses, grooves and calculation of the
relevant coefficients of stress concentration.
- Simple definition of spatial shaft load.
- Calculation of reactions, courses of forces, moments, stress, deflection and bending
angle of the shaft and others.
- Calculation of critical speed and safety coefficients (dynamic, static).
- Support of 2D and 3D CAD systems.
The calculation is based on data, procedures, algorithms and data from specialized
literature and standards AGMA, ISO, DIN and BS. List of standards (DIN 743).