Asset Register and Lease Accounting
Six linked spreadsheets for managing assets and
leases with Excel
With Asset Register and Lease Accounting you get a duo of
applications and 6 linked spreadsheets for managing assets and leases
with Excel. With the Asset Register section you can define and allocate to each asset
any one of up to 100 Classes each with different depreciation rates and
to 100 Locations. Each asset record can be individually adjusted for depreciation
life different from its allocated Class if necessary. Total depreciations are summed for
the selected month end (which is adjustable) by Class and Location. You can Sort assets by
year, vendor, class, location. Straight line. declining balance or double declining
With Lease Register you can allocate the repayment terms for
each capital asset and principal repayments, interest and remaining balances are summed
for all leases to the selected month end which as adjustable. You can vary the repayment
terms experimentally within any lease repayment term to calculate the new repayment month
and variance in financing charges with the changed terms.
- Up to 3,000
- Copy asset lists directly into Excel columns.
- SL/DB/DDB depreciation options.
- Up to 100 Classes with fixed depn rates.
- Up to 100 Locations.
- Each asset can over-ride Class base depn.
- Assign each asset to a Class and Location.
- Variable month end adjustments to forecast depreciation and book
value at any date.
- Sum monthly and total depreciation by all Classes.
- Sum monthly and total depreciation by all Locations.
- Sum Book values by all Classes and Locations.
- Up to 3,000 lease accounts
- Up to 100 Master Lease headers.
- Sub-Leases can be assigned to a master lease.
- Define repayment terms inclusive of upfront payments and final
- Calculates current and total principal repayments and interest to
the selected month end.
- Variable month end adjustments to enable forecasts of principal
and interest any any date.
- Sum principal, interest for the selected month
and cumulative to the selected month for Master Leases and sub leases and standard
VARYING LEASETERMS- EFFECT OF REPAYMENT
ACCELERATION, RATE CHANGES.
- The Lease Register provides a way to recalculate final repayment
month, interest charges and repayment amounts without impacting the current
register to asses the effects of rate changes, ballon
payment changes and/or accelerated monthly repayments.
- The recalculations can be carried out at any month end so that if
changes are anticipated in the future the total savings to the firm for an individual
lease or all lease adjustments can be computer exactly.
Read More about
Asset Register & Lease Accounting Excel Templates