Our very own Quick Guide to Investment Calculations contains 30 pages packed with
equations, explanations and worked examples that form the basis of the Time Value of Money
calculations applying Net Present Value and Rate of Return formula. Comparison between
straightforward return on capital and break even points in constant dollar terms, and the
Net Present Value investment rule based on the discounted cash flow formula. Corrections
to Excel NPV and IRR functions fully explained plus applications to company valuations and
real estate investments.
The Quick Guide to Investment Calculations requires Microsoft Word.
Topics, formula, explanations include:
* Rate of Return formula and payback in constant dollar terms.
* Net Present Value rules and calculations incorporating the time value of money.
* Explaining discounted cash flow equations.
* NPV worked examples.
* Internal Rate of Return (IRR) explained.
* Impact of accelerated depreciation on capital investment appraisals.
* Financial modelling tips.
* Adjusting Excel for NPV and IRR calculations.
* Applying Goal Seek to determining IRR values.
* Share valuation guide.
* Applying NPV and IRR to real estate investing.
* How to use and apply Investment-Calc 7.3 to all the above with worked examples.
"I downloaded your Investment Calculations guide and it was exactly what I was looking for. Thank you for your help." Steve
This guide is supplies as a part of Excel Templates - All Programs Complete Set.
More Millennium Software
Business Support Software
MS Excel Add-ins, Spreadsheets, Templates
Copyright © Millennium Software All Rights Reserved